Back to All Events
Enjoy a special night out on Wed. Feb 14th for a Valentine's Day Dinner at Country Life Restaurant.
We created special menu for Feb 14th with one seating at 6 p.m. Reservations are required and the cost is $25 per person (excluding taxes) for an all-you-care-to-eat menu.
Plus, making their annual appearance The Cheshiremen Chorus will sing a couple of their favorite love songs!
This night you will be treated to:
- White Lasagna: This lasagna has a luscious creamy cashew sauce, layered with summer squash, zucchini, onions, carrots and broccoli. Topped with non-dairy cheese shreds and it’s gluten free!
- Mongolian BBQ: This outstanding BBQ is filled with red and green peppers, broccoli, onions and Portabella mushrooms with a rich beefy sauce. Served with basmati rice.
- Veggies include ginger vegetable steamed to a delicate crunchy state with candied ginger and fresh cilantro. Plus, baked potatoes — these organic potatoes served with rich and creamy cashew cheese and delicious almond sour cream.
- Dinner includes a full 24 piece salad bar with all the fixings!
- Desserts: Cherry Cheesecake — this all-time favorite has a delicate lemon flavor and is topped with sweet red cherries. Our layered Mocha pudding cake has a pecan crust with layers of creamy vanilla, carob, and a sweet cream filling.
- Hors d'oeuvre will be served.
Cost: $25 plus tax. All you can eat.
Time: One sitting at 6:00 p.m.
IMPORTANT: Reservations are required to make sure a spot is reserved for you.
Please call to reserve: 357-3975